Monday, July 17, 2006

Came back from the 3rd and last night of Baybeats! This year has been less happening as previous years for the foreign acts..oh well. :/

I'm really glad I got to see alot of faces during the 3 nights of music, good old buddies & friends, people whom i haven't seen in months or for some..even years and the fact that they even said hi to me was quite honourable and a nice thing to know. I'm really happy that I finally got to take a break from the stress with work and projects at school and off-training for the last 3 nights to enjoy company with the boys & the rest and to enjoy THE ONLY INDIE FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR!!

Also, I'm terribly happy that I didn't, yes I DID NOT MISS LOVEMEBUTCH this year! It was so nice getting to catch them again after a long year of waiting and regret. And yes, Poptart was ze bomb! I would love to catch them again - never had so much fun listening to great indie, dancing like a fool amongst many at the Chillout stage on the first night. A Vacant Affair, needless to say, stole the crowd on the 2nd day being the best band(to me) on that day. I really liked Furniture too but I had to leave half way to follow the rest of the guys to watch..plain sunset...which wasn't that entertaining anyhow. And just now wasn't half as satisfying as i expected it to be but i liked ETC, and Lunarin was really tight. Maybe it's just too much expectations compared to the great bands that played on previous years like BUDDHISTON, COPELAND, FONZIE, SURREAL, and stuff.

All in all, it's been good. I'm happy. Well, it's 12:58 and i'm waking up at 7am tmr cause i've got driving in the morning and school at 11. As you know it, the routine RESTARTS, back to protocol and timetables! Heh.

I pray that schoolwork and projects won't crush me, and that I'ld have lots of fun and much determination&love during training - so that i can win my next few fights. OK, most importantly I want to serve JESUS IN CHURCH and I hope to grow again spiritually and not die away with the stress and politics of the world.

Still waiting for a MEGA INVISIBLE CHILDREN screening for you guys. Sameer said he'ld contact me, so let's hope for something big to happen. Take care guys.




I want you to miss me that way that I miss you

No comments: